Monday, October 21, 2013

Crochet Minion Free Pattern

Crochet Minion Free Pattern

     I post this free minion pattern on 14 September in my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pianosound) It might be a little difficult for foreigner who familiar with American pattern to understand this. If I have more time I may rewrite this pattern to be much easy for you someday.
But now all I can do is trying to make you understand what I said in this pattern. :)

 the meaning of the symbol:
F = double crochet
V = 2 double crochet in the next same stitch
A = dc2tog
x = single crochet
v = 2 single crochet in the next same stitch
ch = chain
c = sl = slip stitch

For BODY, HAND, CLOTH and EYES we start with an adjustable ring.


And this is my Minion. 
I made him for my roomate.





I really worry. Do other people understand this pattern. But finally there someone crochet the Minion from my pattern. And she send me back the picture. 


I'm so proud of it. At lease there's one person undstand my pattern hahaha

Anyone else who want to try crochet this minion from my pattern but have some problem to following pattern. Please feel free to contact me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment